Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Ministry, New Department!!!

Hi^^

As usual, I lied again.
Haven't been writing as much as I said I would, have I??

Anyway, I've gone through the six-month course DPA successfully.
Usually, we the PTD officers from that course would go back to our previous ministry/department.
However, luck has it that our batch, the 42nd batch, are instructed to be relocated to new ministries/departments.

Well, in one hand, I'm actually elated that I'm finally able to switch department.
Oh, by the way I'm currently serving Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Kelantan under the Ministry of Transportation.

However, in another, I'm quite shocked to find out that my new office is a bit stringent when it comes to spending department's allocation.
I don't expect them to lavishly spend money on us, but flight tickets are normal spending in JPP.

I guess that every place has its advantages and disadvantages.
Hopefully, life here wouldn't be as hectic as it was in JPP.
Hoping for a better working environment and a better me.
InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment