Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 1432H

Wednesday, 31/08/2011
2.30 pm


Hello ^^

Today is the 2nd day that we Muslims celebrate Eid.
2nd day and I'm already 'imprisoned' myself in my home.huhu
Typical me...

I don't know why I reject strongly to mixing with people.
Relatives, friends..
I prefer to be on my own, doing pretty much nothing than going out, bonding with those around me.
It's funny.
I'd always end up thinking about Ohno when I touch this matter.
I can't help it.
argggggg!!
I keep thinking that we are sort of similar.
So why does he receive so much love from people around him when I do not???

Remember Nadya, remember.
He's not like you, and you're not like him.
He's gentle and considerate.
You're not.
Yes, he may likes to spend time on his own. But he also spend times with his friends.
His tsuri friend, his raji-tomo..
See?? He's adorable that way.
That's why he is loved by those who him.
You're not like him.
That's why you're not loved by those around you..

LOL at me almost shedding tears writing this.
Blame it on Ashita no Kioku playing on my phone right now.
It's a sad song, somehow...

It's 2.45 pm.
And I don't think I'll be going anywhere this day.
Somehow it's comforting.
Knowing that people forget me because I choose to keep a distance.
I'll only have myself to blame for it. Because I choose to, not because they hate me.
It's a bit mental, I know that.huhu
I guess I'm afraid of getting close to people.
I suck at that..
I'd tried to overcome that, I'd tried really hard to get close.
But at the end of the day I'd just get tired.
It's tiresome..At least for me..

Jaa, babai...

No comments:

Post a Comment